[governance] Compilation of contributions to first meeting of the CSTD Working Group on improvements to the IGF

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Feb 25 08:54:58 EST 2011

No, several delegates questioned how we produce the Report.

There was a proposal to form a Drafting group as a sub-set of WG.
There was another proposal to form several Working Groups along
with the major topics for the Report, and each group will provide
the draft texts. We will discuss/conclude these at the end of the
meeting tomorrow according to the Agenda and the Chair.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org