[governance] Compilation of contributions to first meeting of the CSTD Working Group on improvements to the IGF

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Feb 25 08:52:40 EST 2011

In message <29Okt22wl5ZNFADz at internetpolicyagency.com>, at 11:58:40 on
Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com> writes

>I had also expected a document more along the lines of a "draft report"
>which the attendees would be reviewing.

I see from tweets emanating from the meeting, that they haven't got to
the stage of a draft report yet, or even what the draft report should
contain. I had mistakenly interpreted (in the agenda) "presentation of
draft report" to mean "of what we have written", rather than "what we'd
like to start writing".
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org