[governance] CSTD WG meeting started

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 25 06:24:16 EST 2011

hi,

I understand it is a Chatham house rules meeting.  if that is indeed the case you could send concepts and points without identifying who or even what stockholder group uttered them.

Though I believe it is within the rule of Chatham house for anyone to identify what it is they themselves say (as long as they edit out any identifying marks of who they are responding to)

btw the tweet crowd says you are still on procedures.

are the observers being allowed to speak?

were all the IGO observers seated?

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org