[governance] CSTD WG meeting started

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Feb 25 06:38:09 EST 2011

There is no mention of Chatham House rules or not. Nobody dared to
ask, including
myself. But I think it's safer to assume so at this point.

We are now moving to discuss how to discuss the substantial discussion,
including how to break into Working Groups, one suggestion is to form
Drafting group, another suggestion is to make several working groups
around the themes/topics of the Report and compile them into Draft report.

"observers" - sitting back of the room have not taken floor. No one asked for.
Us, "Interactive participants" or non-governmental stakeholders are all have
equal speaking opportunities. No one challenged that, and instead several
governments including Iran expressed welcoming all stake holders participation
into this group, very clearly. Good sign.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org