[governance] A workable, gTLDs process, now

Edmon mail at edmon.asia
Thu Feb 24 18:13:05 EST 2011

Hi Bertrand,

I agree very much with your observation.

What would be interesting to explore however, in the case that we recognize
that we do not have consensus on certain areas for the full new gTLD
program, is to ask if we can live with the solutions for the same issues for
IDN gTLDs.  Because the cost-benefit balance for IDN gTLDs may be very
different, we may find different answers... and not because IDN gTLD is any
special category of new gTLD.

Of course, I believe that the top priority is to have the full new gTLD
process launched.

Edmon