[governance] A workable, gTLDs process, now

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:34:18 EST 2011

The name of the Finnish capital Helsinki offers an example  of joint use, sort of,  of a geographic name on the 2nd level. It was registered  early on by the University of Helsinki while the city was still sleeping (and subsequently had to settle for  hel.fi)     but at least  www.helsinki.fi brings you to a joint page from where you can go either way
http://www.helsinki.fi/en/index.html
Best
Yrjö