[governance] MAG meeting

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Feb 24 06:41:50 EST 2011

Hi there,

I am joining the meeting remotely after lunch. I have been flying back
from Strasbourg to SF in an airplane, and I wasn't able to join the
conference remotely. I am now coordinating with Seitti and I am able to
make the point.

FYI: It was not clear that a MAG meeting was going to be held. I made
other commitments and I wasn't able to work around funding and work
commitments once the informal MAG meeting was announced. Katitza

     governance at lists.cpsr.org