[governance] new gTLDs

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Wed Feb 23 14:24:03 EST 2011

On 02/23/2011 06:04 AM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:

> The two sub-working groups should create an interim Ad Hoc Committee
> for the establishmnet of an "Interagency Dialog  on Interim
> Objections and Themes (IDIOT). Volunteers are welcome to apply for
> the position of an Excecutive Secretary of IDIOT.

It could to be structured like ICANN's ALAC with a Russion-doll of
nested layers of IDIOT - from grand poh-bah level to Village IDIOTs.

It'll need a nominating/selecting committee backed by a committee to
select the nominating committee that is itself formed from a committee
of the ICANN board that is itself filled by a committee of nominators
... and so on on the back a great turtle swimming through the endless
cosmic sea.

All hail the Idiocracy.  (I assume you saw the movie of that title?)

	--karl--

     governance at lists.cpsr.org