AW: [governance] new gTLDs

Dirk Krischenowski krischenowski at dotberlin.de
Wed Feb 23 11:12:12 EST 2011

Wolfgang, all,

I would consider to work for the "Working Group on the Improvement of the
Postponement of new gTLD Introduction" but after the announcement of the
publication of the Applicant Guidebook on April 14, 2011 I have my doubt
about the lifetime of the working group. On the other side the "publication
of the Applicant Guidebook" could mean:

- it is the final Applicant Guidebook
- but it is not approved by the ICANN-Board which could mean anything
between 7 days (next Board meeting on April 21) and 7 months
- it is the proposed final or it the tentative one
- if it is not the final, is it the 6th version followed by a 7th one

Dirk (.berlin)