[governance] Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 03:22:24 EST 2011

Aaron thank you for the compliments.
Indeed, 2011 was one of those eventful years but gave the result that
follows.
That the will of the Lord gives us more strength, and enlighten our
understanding that 2012 is a plus and leads us to the realization of all
our projects, individual and collective, so that future generations will
one day honor our memory.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com