[governance] China supports UK Internet Policy

Ivar A. M. Hartmann ivarhartmann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 08:31:36 EDT 2011

We can't forget that a curfew is a impediment on *actions* (violence, theft
etc) and will therefore always be something different than cutting off
communications or the free flow of *information* (incitements of violence,
threats, planning of crimes).
After we blur the difference between *stopping criminal actions* themselves
and *censoring communication that arguably leads* to such actions, it's only
downhill from there...
Ivar

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 07:26, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com