[governance] More multilingual IGF?

Karim ATTOUMANI karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int
Thu Sep 16 10:11:03 EDT 2010

  Izumi and all,

Thank you first for your proposal and I totaly support this idea in the
sense that if we promote the participation of everyone in this
multi-stakeholders concept, we should find ways of inclusive
participation as multi-liguages. If each participant can say what he
thinks when needed without having to learn a language, it would be great
and pratical.
It's a great idea that deserves the support of everyone and that will
bring more to the internet that we do not imagine now.
It'll be easy for everyone to contribute in IG debate

Regards
Karim ATTOUMANI MOHAMED
Comoros GAC member,
Taking part on the ISOC NGL Programme