[governance] opening ceremony

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Sun Sep 12 11:26:18 EDT 2010

Hi all, Markus sent the following to the MAG list. It concerns us,
particularly our speakers, as well:

Dear colleagues,

As you may have noted on our Web site, the President of Lithuania will
take part in the opening ceremony and address the meeting. As it is
normal for occasions like this, participants are therefore requested to
be seated in the Main Hall by 1445. We will meet the protocol from the
President's Office tomorrow to settle the finer details and will let you
know should there be any additional requirements.

A reminder to those of you who will either speak at or prepare a speech
for the opening ceremony: speeches should not exceed 5 minutes. We would
be grateful to get the text of the speech in advance (for the
interpreters and also for posting on our Web site after the ceremony).

Best regards
Markus
     governance at lists.cpsr.org