[governance] RE: Guidance sought on CSTD nominations and

Fearghas McKay fm-lists at st-kilda.org
Mon Oct 25 03:39:57 EDT 2010

On 25 Oct 2010, at 06:06, Adam Peake wrote:

> Is fine - ask ISOC to look over the list, see if there people they'd be willing to support.

ISOC is not the only overviewing organisation in the Internet Technical community - if we are to go down that route then the RIRs should be consulted, which even then misses out on a large number of operator and developer members of the community. In short a rats nest of people to consult and in the available time not possible and in my opinion not something we should be doing within this community.

Within the RIR community we do Bottom Up Policy not ask the Professional Secretariat who is on the "approved list" that matches their agenda.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org