[governance] RE: Guidance sought on CSTD nominations and

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 25 01:06:51 EDT 2010

Ian, some of our recommendations in the past have included people
from the technical community, shouldn't be a problem again.  How
about writing to Raul and Paul, both have contributed to the caucus
over the years. And yes, include ISOC.

If the informal instructions to submit 3 names, then submit them.
And Milton's suggestion:

At 3:28 AM -0400 10/24/10, Milton L Mueller wrote:

>Though notifying ISOC about our needs so they can promote people
>within IGC who might want to put themselves forward would be good.

Is fine - ask ISOC to look over the list, see if there people they'd
be willing to support.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org