[governance] RE: Guidance sought on CSTD nominations and

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 04:01:29 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
just to add whatever the mode of selection, we also need it to be more
geographically representative. Since 1998 I am in the process, it is with
great satisfaction that I note the positive evolution of our  world Caucus
IGC like that of African civil society to information society (ACSIS) that
has  a new team from Sharm el Sheik.

But, in my humble opinion, it is also drawn to the actors who have stayed
constant and actively present in all these processes can also share all this
information at their local network. Also note that since 2003, profiles were
also evolved and I am convinced that civil society, in particular, NGOs have
acquired a wealth of experience on both the technical design and
implementation of ICT policies .

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN