[governance] International Internet Treaty proposed by Europe

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:31:56 EDT 2010

Sir Tim Berners-Lee spoke at the 350th Anniversary of the founding of the
Royal Society and voiced that " right to freedom as enshrined in Magna Carta
are as relevant and important today as they were back in 1215 when the
barons forced King John to sign the document - or else!"

http://isocindiachennai.blogspot.com/2010/10/magna-carta-of-internet-no-free-man.html

Sivasubramanian M