[governance] simple list subscribers was Re: [] IGC profile: some handfuls of people and a curmudgeon?

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 17:02:44 EDT 2010

Well in for a dime, in for a dollar...

How many on this list would accept that the full range of those who might
legitimately consider themselves part of the Internet Governance Caucus are
constituted by those on this email list (whatever the number or whatever the
outcome of this dare I say, tedious* and legalistic divertissement)?

To rephrase, is this all there is?

Mike C.

*I consider the current discussion on who constitutes a member in good
standing of the IGC tedious and legalistic because I think under the
circumsntances that the likelihood or even possibility/risk of any
significant shenanigans concerning voting on this list to be very close to
zero--the group is small, most everyone knows everyone else, and the stakes
aren't all that significant... Good idea to get it satisficed in
anticipation of any of the above characteristics changing very much, but
going much beyond some sort of best efforts at this point seems to me to be,
well...