[governance] Result of IGF negotiation - one observation

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri Nov 26 10:54:45 EST 2010

This is NOT Izumi's comment. This was the comment of some government who
negotiated the UN GA Resolution, and his/her/they vision on it.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990