[governance] Re: GA 2nd Committee expected to adopt text on

Meryem Marzouki meryem at marzouki.info
Wed Nov 24 20:18:14 EST 2010

Well, the future will tell us if this was blah-blah or not.. As far
as I'm concerned, I consider that the wordings of this resolution
shape pretty clearly the next post-WSIS 5 years and I relate this to
the institutionalization of the "WSIS Forum". On another issue, I
find it rather interesting that CS (well, the IGC..) seems only
concerned with its paras 17-20.
Best,
Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org