[governance] Re: GA 2nd Committee expected to adopt text on

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Nov 24 17:49:15 EST 2010

I had the same reaction to this resolution as Meryem. Indeed, I could barely make it through to the part about IGF the resolution was so full of bloated rhetoric, for which I have very little patience. While I found the language in the resolution objectionable for the same reasons as Meryem, I must confess I did not take it all that seriously, viewing it as typical UN blah-blah.

--MM

     governance at lists.cpsr.org