AW: [governance] Consensus Call for CSTD IGF Questionnaire -

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri Nov 19 15:24:00 EST 2010

On 11/19/10 12:14 PM, Lee W McKnight wrote:
> Last, with regard to OECD, which I haven't been able to participate much in but did participate in the opening to CS: since the door was open I and others through it worthwhile to open further. formally. To further principle and precedent.

Many of us were able to participate in OECD even before CSISAC exist
(not me. I was too young). Despite of that, many of them were not able
to get access to all the documents in draft form. This is what I have
always heard from all of them. Did you have access to OLIS? Have all the
revised version and how the document is evolving over a year of
intensive work is quite useful. It also allows you to learn what other
countries are doing, and which are going to be their plans at the
national level, etc

Katitza
     governance at lists.cpsr.org