[governance] FINAL? DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed Nov 10 18:38:49 EST 2010

Parminder's intention go far beyond yours, Marilia if I understood
correctly. But I like your framing:

If this is the case, we should called attention to the ITU and APEC. In
my previous job, we have been even denied observer status in APEC, and
the only way to get into the meetings was through our national
delegations, which I have done. The country who object to our observer
status was the same country that make troubles within the IGF. After a
few meetings, we were able to get observer status but we have to applied
meeting by meeting.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org