[governance] < 24 hours remaining to vote YES + thematic working

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Sat Jan 30 05:42:40 EST 2010

I have to disagree with my friend Bill's procedure. Perfect or not, the
coordinator had to go ahead with the voting at some point, and we all
seemed to agree with it. I think the time to keep insisting on the
possible imperfections is way past now. I think compa Parm also raised
questions during the voting which should have been brought to discussion
earlier, but he rapidly agreed to abide by the voting process now under way.

Of course, this being a diverse and democratic space, we all can express
our disagreement with the content of the motion after the voting and
make these clear in the MAG consultation process.

IMHO

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org