[governance] the matter of MAG rotation 2010

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Jan 18 09:37:59 EST 2010

On 18 Jan 2010, at 05:30, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> "Obviously, remote participation questions are matters for the Secretariat alone to decide - how could it possibly be otherwise?"

Because it is otherwise?

Since the host has to provide the facilities, the host chooses the means.
A lot of the physical venue decisions and such are made by the hosts.

The secretariat contributes requirements, but the host deals with them in its own way.  That is why we have had a different solution each year.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org