[governance] Parminder's exchange with Bertrand

jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Feb 28 09:34:12 EST 2010

At 23:08 27/02/2010, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
>- governments: law and order
>- business: economy and money
>- civil society: conscience

To keep things ballanced I would suggest:
- civil society: culture and ethic,
- networks: protocols and relations
- person: liberty and conscience

I class norms and standards in protocols, and every type of
connection, cooperation and coalition in relations. Otherwise
protocols would belong to law (as under communications monopolies).
Otherwise how to reconcile that scheme with the WSIS affirmation that
the Information Society must be "people centered, à caractère humain,
centrada en la persona"?

jfc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org