[governance] Parminder's exchange with Bertrand

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 27 19:56:46 EST 2010

This sounds quite persuasive.  But MM is speaking of getting together to control or guide --- why did he use the term "dividing up"?  This is the fallacy that begets segregation and the focus on differences rather than shared traits. This is the beginning of the great thrust leadership into battle as opposed to peace.

Clearly Olivier is drawn into these "distinctions" rather than looking for charactaristics of sharing. So MMs question is rightfully answered "your right Milton it makes no sense to divide up", regardless of your classifications the originating premise is downright antique.
Get with the global village kids!