[governance] REVISION 4 Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing CSTD

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 05:00:09 EST 2010

Dear IGC Mebers, just to conclude this discussion, I propose the title address and body sequence as follows:
THE CIVIL SOCIETY INTERNET GOVERNANCE CAUCUS (IGC)

Open Letter to H.E. BAN KI-MOON, SECRETARY GENERAL THE UNITED NATIONS,

To:       Secretary General
His Excellency Ban Ki-moon
SECRETARY GENERAL
THE UNITED NATIONS,

Headquarters:
1st ave. and 46th street
New York, NY 10017-3515 USA
Fax: 1 (212) 963 4879
http://www.un.org

Your Excellency,

Para 1 .... IGF mandate 2005
Para 2..... IGF Achievements of last 5-years
Closing Para ... Recommendations to UNSG
Finally IGC seek your support for ..............

Thanking you and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Coordinator
THE CIVIL SOCIETY INTERNET GOVERNANCE CAUCUS (IGC)

Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator
Consumers International
Kuala Lumpur Office for Asia Pacific and the Middle East

I request to Coordinators, if the letter draft is revised according to this and previous email and submitted it again, the reviews will be very useful for IGC.

Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah