[governance] REVISION 4 Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing CSTD

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 08:14:56 EST 2010

Thank you Jeremy Malcolm on prompt reply,

(I just wanted to provide him a well prepared documents (fully coocked), so, they could incorporate into their final report as a public statement.)

If you do not agree to incorporate point 1 & 2 as UNSG is well-aware with the delegated responsibilities and is briefed with the motive and achivements, I have no objection. However, need to understand that what is missing?

I also need to understand that meaning of "on bypassing CSTD"

Thanks/Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah