[governance] FW: [] ICANN President: $750,000+$195,000 bonus

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:52:56 EST 2010

Hello Carlos

Thank you for your comments.

In a sense I agree that $ 250,000 is a very large sum, but from a different
point of view, it also happens to be a sum that is not huge. Also, it is a
good idea to create a fund to increase participation or enable good
programs.

Please take a look at my response today to Avri Doria. It covers all the
point you have mentioned.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy