[governance] Re: Remote Participation Instructions for the MAG

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:18:32 EST 2010

Ginger,

These comments are comments are not posted for discussion in today's
meetings. Think of this discussion as a sideline discussion during the
review process, to take further shape as a concrete proposal. Yes, we will
send this to the Secretariat as a suggestion.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
http://www.isocmadras.com