[governance] Including Rights

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 08:43:29 EST 2010

McTim makes an excellent point. A cross over development approach would bring more into the fold while giving the overseers less of a denial of inclusion argument.

There are generally two hisorical approaches to the advocacy of expansion of Human Rights.
One is an outside looking in demanding approach, and the other an insider job with multiple objectives being framed by the promoters.  I think that we have seen that the exclusive concentration on Human Rights by any organization is idealistic and usually leads to antisocial fanaticism.
Where as, when the Human Rights are enveloped into a pre-or - concurrently existing structure for the promotion of more tangible advancement it gains credibility and strength.