[governance] Re: Separate statement on themes for Vilnius

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Tue Feb 2 00:55:46 EST 2010

Network Neutrality - Ensuring an Open Internet

works for me

I would humbly disagree with Ian however re architecture which can be part of solution, also at content/apps layers, even if insufficient without also policy.

Anyway, we're talking main theme which must be general enough to accomodate multiple interpretations.