[governance] Round III - 15 from non-gov stakeholders 5+5+5

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Fri Dec 17 09:55:38 EST 2010

Keep up good work Izumi,

I agree Chair's proposal is acceptable if not perfect, but workable.

When/if you get to speak: ask if all government reps opposing would consent to pose for a group photo after the meeting, since cs wishes to help them become (in-)famous ; )

Seriously: state that the Chair's proposal is acceptable to CS, anything less and CS will not participate, although governments are welcome to talk to themselves for as long as they wish.

 It would be easy - relatively - for CS, tech and biz communities to just do our own report on IGF improvement, with an instant virtual distributed WG.  Govts could be accorded observer status if CS, biz & tech communities...choose ; )

Lee