[governance] EC consultation in NY: my report

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Thu Dec 16 18:54:51 EST 2010

Hi Izumi,

It seems unlikely that the UN position on the IGF WG will change in the near
future. Then CS will have to settle for an opportunist approach. Possible
tactics:

- Contact chair of the WG on IGF improvement.
- Ask where and when the WG will meet.
- Ask how MSH may provide "inputs".
- Later, request F2F special MSH WG sessions for input clarifications.

Writing to the SG may be an option, more iffy IMHO.
- - -