[governance] EC consultation in NY: my report

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Dec 16 04:06:34 EST 2010

Taking off my coordinator hat, I think there is another option:

Still trying to make EC consultation process also as multi-stakeholder,
in view of, if any, EC WG or something created, it should be
MSH we should stick to.

That does not mean to consider empowering IGF including the
possible option of making recommendations or reports, etc.
something similar to, perhaps, WGIG kind of exercise.

As Milton indicated, just saying the status quo is working fine
and no change needed, in the context of "IGF improvement"
and "enhanced" cooperation, is rather weak, IMHO.

my 2 cents,

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org