[governance] Wikileaks - ISOC

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:35:35 EST 2010

Yes the original 'problem' from a USG viewpoint is US State Dept's archaic practices for handling of sensitive information, which Private Manning apparently was helpfully (? ; ) trying to bring to USG's attention, as I understand his alleged supposed motivations.

That aspect could be included somehow in the IGC statement, but getting into specifics there is hard since it is just allegations and rumors at this point. And not really our main point.