[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int
Thu Dec 2 04:34:12 EST 2010

Dear All,

I find this article from CircleID
http://www.circleid.com/posts/string_similarity_case_of_the_bulgarian_cyrillic_idn_vs_brazil_cctld/
interesting. The author Vassil Petev  raised the controverse between bulgarian
cyrillic idn and brazil cctld and asked ICANN to consider the context in which
the similar strings are used.

Thank you all and regards,

--
ATTOUMANI MOHAMED Karim,
Comoros representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of ICANN

     governance at lists.cpsr.org