[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг

Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Wed Dec 1 21:37:28 EST 2010

Hi George,

While playing peekaboo with ICANN you might investigate other options:
a- setup a Bulgarian root,
b- contact an open root server for hosting .бг,
c- file a complaint before the European Commission for abuse of monopolistic
position by ICANN.

Ok, option c is not a fast track. But it offers the opportunity to aggregate
a series of other abuses, like delays, unjustified fees, lack of
accountability, conflicts of interests, thwarting competition, devious
procedures, etc..
Other European organizations may very well join Bulgaria in the case.

Cheers
- - -