[governance] Clinton Admits: "Free" Trade is Harmful to 3rd

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue Apr 6 06:22:15 EDT 2010

In message
<75822E125BCB994F8446858C4B19F0D701C79C6DB3 at SUEX07-MBX-04.ad.syr.edu>,
at 05:52:53 on Tue, 6 Apr 2010, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu>
writes

>While we're at it, Roland, are you still under contract to RIPE?

I have never made a secret of this.

See http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/roland-perry/0/364/b4 for example.

>With the implication that you will say and do anything that serves
>those organization's interests?

I post here in my personal capacity, of course.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org