[governance] Clinton Admits: "Free" Trade is Harmful to 3rd

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Apr 5 07:11:44 EDT 2010

Milton -

 What I said is that theoretical ideal markets can be fragile
 in the face of discontiguous events...  The classic economic
 answer that "it will just stabilize under the new conditions"
 doesn't address the human condition during such transitions.

 I'd ask that you exercise more care in paraphrasing my views.

Thanks,
/John

     governance at lists.cpsr.org