[governance] Solidarity with RDS Honduras

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Sep 29 08:12:39 EDT 2009

Thanks for your thoughts, McTim. Indeed, a GAC statement would be
fundamental. You are right, the servers are outside of the country, but
the government could go really far if ICANN does not take a stand. I am
mostly worried about RDS-HN itself -- its work goes well beyond managing
the .hn domain, and they are in an extremely vulnerable situation.

[] fraterno

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso