[governance] Review Panels

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Sat Oct 17 12:20:59 EDT 2009

Dear Jose:There is an ICANN At-Large community that might suit your purpose.
See http://www.atlarge.icann.org/.  Under the At-Large umbrella, the
regional organisation, LACRALO, may serve as your point of connection - see

https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi - and there are opportunities for
membership.   Since they are already members of LACRALO, your ISOC brethren
in Argentina and Mexico may be helpful in advising you.

Kind regards,
Carlton Samuels
LACRALO, Jamaica