[governance] Re: IDN's Internationalized Domain Names - A New Era

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Nov 2 03:29:26 EST 2009

On 2 Nov 2009, at 17:02, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> Not at all. I wonder if I'm really so bad with the english language or
> if you do not read what other people write.

no, you write clearly enough.

but what you are doing is not differentiating between idns having been
available at the second level for a long time and only now at the
first level.
i do not know if this is intentional or accidental.
but i have often noted in conversations on domain names that people
tend to make this mistake, so it is possible you are just missing the
difference.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org