[governance] Re: IDN's Internationalized Domain Names - A New Era

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Mon Nov 2 03:02:21 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 04:01:48PM -0800,
 David Goldstein <goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au> wrote
 a message of 50 lines which said:

> the last 6 years were wasted

Not at all. I wonder if I'm really so bad with the english language or
if you do not read what other people write. During these six years,
many zone administrators actually deployed IDN (For the record, I
fully agree with John Levine here.)

> and the testing by ICANN was irrelevant?

Mostly yes. (For the record, I fully agree with John Levine here.)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org