[governance] FYI: Letter from Bulgarian Internet community

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at attglobal.net
Sun May 31 14:26:01 EDT 2009

This is getting to be a silly argument.

Norbert: you know full well that ISOC is not governed the way
Cambodia is.  Why make the post?

Parminder:  You seem to have a lot of problems.

I was on the ISOC Board for 7 years, stepping down in 2004.  I never
saw any evidence of favoritism to commercial entities that were
donors to ISOC.  I doubt that this has changed.

I suggest that if you want an explanation of of what this membership
applications means, you go directly to ISOC and ask them.

George

     governance at lists.cpsr.org