[governance] FYI: Letter from Bulgarian Internet community

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sun May 31 13:40:54 EDT 2009

Thanks, Parminder, for extending the text of the quote.

Living in Cambodia, I know what "sponsorship" can mean.

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial:

Law Enforcement
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com/2009/05/25/law-enforcement-sunday-24-5-2009/
(To read it, click on the line above.)