[governance] JPA response - second draft for comments

wcurrie at apc.org wcurrie at apc.org
Fri May 29 02:41:55 EDT 2009

Dear Ian

I like the way you've developed the position esp the principles in answer to Q7 and the way you have woven the Wsis principles in to the text.

 I think the submission would be strengthened by taking a shot at Qs 3, 4 and 5 - some reflection on how Icann has managed these issues as part of the JPA. Perhaps those IGC members who have monitored these developments more closely could help here.

Willie
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile