[governance] JPA

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed May 27 17:14:56 EDT 2009

Folks,

I am trying to follow all the threads here while on the road with very
little time - I intend to come up with a new draft for discussion about 24
hours from now.

We are not going to get consensus here for either an extension of JPA or
abandoning JPA with no conditions. That seems clear already. Therefore we
seem to be down to arguing an immediate cessation of JPA with certain
conditions. I would like people to consider whether that is an acceptable
IGC position (obviously the conditions needs some discussion).

I'll get to a draft in 24 hours or so, we will then have about a week to
finalise.

Ian Peter

>>> A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm

     governance at lists.cpsr.org