[governance] China: "we don't agree that the IGF should

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:11:19 EDT 2009

I am at the WSIS Forum in Geneva at the moment and the ITU presented
this as its move on Global Cyber Crime and Terrorism

Impact (The International Multilateral Partnership Against
Cyber-Terrorism) is a coalition of twenty-six countries that have
united to form a global cyber-security group.
http://www.impact-alliance.org/

You will all be amazed that you can only participate if you are a ITU
Member Country

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
@skBajwa